I am Jane Roberts
What I believe
This life, this world, this reality is miraculous. There is more here than meets the eye. The spiritual element of life is even more real than this physical part, but the physical part can be a gateway to the spiritual. Everything is energy. Everything, at its core is consciousness. There is a power in the universe that is divine, intelligent, creative, loving, and we are all one with it. Exploring that Presence is a transformational imperative.
I’m here to help guide you on that exploration.
Healer, Heal Thyself
I don’t have it all figured out, but I know some things. And I want to share them with you. Much of what I’ve created for you came from my own need to heal, grow, learn and go within. It comes from a real place of longing and desire as well as a passionate love of the Truth.
A Little About Me
- Started meditating and studying metaphysics when I was 17.
- Minored in Religion and Philosophy
- Wrote a blog with my dog Cody called Conversations with Cody (Soon to be a major motion picture! Just kidding, but might be an illustrated book soon.)
- Co-directed a college-level study abroad program in Australia called Deliberate Living
- Spent decades writing about software for start-ups and large corporations in LA, Atlanta, and Minneapolis
- Spent those same decades journaling, meditating, and persistently studying Science of Mind/Religious Science, meditation, and the Diamond Approach as well as exploring vibrational energy and healing modalities like flower essences and launching a new age beverage company.
- Have been known to binge watch Netflix with my best friend
- Totally in love with my new pup, Rumi.
- Love to cook, especially for friends and the ones I love.
- I also paint — my dog paintings are my most frequently commissioned pieces.
Start your day feeling grounded, inspired and supported.
Get a dose of inspiration and an affirmative prayer delivered to your inbox every Monday morning
Give yourself a moment to breathe, reflect, and raise your vibration.